6

Lemme think now.....

Posted by Saurav Arya on 9:35 AM
It would be a tough task to come up with the exact answer(yeah,most of the times it happens with me that I dont know what exactly i want :P) but let me give it a try.

Seven things I want to do in my life

-Earn fame.
-Trigger a revolution.
-I want to visit all the beautiful beaches, hill stations and grasslands of the world.
-I want to make my kids believe that their daddy is a magician who can make just everything possible. :)
-I want to direct atleast 3 classic movies.
-I want to live all alone in an island for a week.
-I want to invent,discover,explore and create things.

Seven things I can do:

-can convince you for anything
-can make great plans
-can make you feel better
-can write poems
-can talk about irrelevant things
-can help you
-can sit in front of my comp continuously for 18hrs

Seven things I say the most:

-hai na?
-haa to
-hmmmm
-sun na
-boliye..
-pata hai..
-arre..

Seven things I can't do:
-can't bath daily
-can't keep my comp off for more than 2 hrs when I use to be in my room
-can't stop daydreaming..:P
-can't stop teasing my friends
-can't sleep for more than 10 hrs
-can't keep fasting
-can't keep my cellfone switched off

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

-figure
-costumes
-cute face
-voice
-***** :P
-easy to be fooled :P (my sweetie is an exception :P )
-different priorities and lifestyle

Seven celebrity crushes:

-Madonna
-Cleopatra
-Angelina Jolie
-Catherine Zeta Jones
-Cindy Crawford
-Katrina Kaif
-Salma Hayek

6 Comments


taz really great...!! wot u want n wot u wanna achieve. only a few people kno their strengths n shortcomings. its good to analyse yourself. just try to live upto ur dreams n work on ur shortcomings. u'll be a great man some day.

--
Sonali


am i really gonna understand what actually u want n what actually u say ? maybe its true but let it happened on its own pace u just b there n just make some little FAVOURS n u ll see ur efforts will change lives, n all things ll definetly take its natural shape, n NOBODY gonna stop us anyway at all


[:D]..yeh gt it..but wts this:

"am i really gonna understand what actually u want n what actually u say ? "??
cudnt decode it..[:(]


n haa.... NOBODY gonna stop us anyway at all...[:)]


[:D]..sm matters take time.......but there is alway sm reasons..... codes ll ve t go far away frm our life..... i think it ll happen soon.bye...... [:)]


hve kept my fingers crossed.. nd eager to decode whuz this anonymous.


i too want sth lik that..... prbbly this is the demnd of the hour.
but i hop in nxt 1-2 to 20 days u may find sm msge n time wll mst change suddenly..... i too ve kept my fingers crossed y kno.... n much eagerly waiting to know what time has kept for .. !

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.