0

Boot Polish!

Posted by Saurav Arya on 12:57 AM
I looked down from my window and saw a cobbler on its way.I called him for his service.
While he was on his way upstairs, I asked my flatmate if he would like to get his shoes polished.
"I do it myself", he replied.
"If we will do it ourself, how will cobbler earn his livelihood?", I questioned.
He smiled and said sahi thinking hai dost.

Nothing else. With that, our conversation came to an end.I dont know what exactly he meant by "sahi thinking hai".May be he liked the idea but he is too lazy to act. May be he just dont care.
May be, something else.

Imagine how difficult it would be for a cobbler to meet his daily requirements and raise his family.
A quality boot polish will cost you only Rs. 10/-
Think about it.Make a decision.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.