0

Imprisoned - 27TH FEBRUARY - DAY 2

Posted by Saurav Arya on 8:45 AM
10:35 a.m. I have made 'to do' list!! Here it is:

27/2
1. How to play .rm/.rmvb on linux?
2. prison break - season 2 - part 1.
3. Italian learning
4. Daily Diary
5. Read - comics - kirigi ka kahar
6. Start reading - God of small things
7. Take Bath
8. Learn 2 songs -lyrics!!
9. Jan vikalp - 1 page
10.Linux game!
11.Explore Linux!!
12.Movie-Golmaal!!
13.Siesta!
14.Physical Exercise

Probably I will add few more 'to do's' and probably I wont be able to do everything I wish to do today.I like the feeling of being busy.I have to make myself busy..Busy reading novels,learning Italian,talking on phone..Yeh,there are ways of making yourself busy even if you have been imprisoned!
This place is like prison infact worse than prison in few respects ;) .I cant move outside to breathe fresh air.I cannot meet fellow prisoners.Anyways,I dont want to bother myself by thinking about what I dont have and what I can't do.I have to keep myself happy and rocking and I know how to do that ;)
11:00 a.m. I got some more information about my health!
Doctor told me that it will take about a week time to be sure if I have contageous tuberclosis or non-contageous.Earlier this day,my blood sample was taken for the HIV,Hepatitis A,B test.I will get the result by today evening or by tomorrow morning.
Its 10 p.m. I am tuning myself to my environment.Pretty much successful in keeping myself away from the feeling of loneliness.As predicted,i could not do everything which i had scribbed in 'to do' list.Tomorrow I will get to know about Internet Connection.Still,I dont know for how long I will have to stay here.It gona be between 1 to 4 weeks.
I am feeling sleepy...
goodnight!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.