0

Imprisoned - 8TH MARCH 11TH DAY

Posted by Saurav Arya on 3:43 PM
8 a.m. I opened my eyes with nothing in my mind.Left my bed for I was tired of sleeping.
9 a.m. When my girlfriend feels sick of me, she yells :"GO TO HELL!!!"
Well she dont know what hell is.None of you people do.Hell isnt getting beat up or clit up or hauled in front of some faggot jury. Hell is waking up every god damn morning and not knowing why you are even here.Why you are even breathing.
7:30 p.m. Whole day I kept watching Prison Break.If they gonna make Indian remake of PB, Sohail and Arbaaz Khan would be best alternative for Michael and Lincoln.whadya think guys?
After taking my dinner, I dressed myself for stepping out.I went outside the hospital premisis and then did some free walking.. ahmm.. ahmm.. like some background music is already there...chewing happydent ..taking deep breathes and free walking.
"Friends,just doing rehearsal for tomorrow's show!!"

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.