0

Imprisoned - 7TH MARCH -10TH DAY

Posted by Saurav Arya on 3:37 PM
12:41 p.m. Tutto bene!! Everything is alright! Bronchoscopy was very simple.And now I am hungry.Have not eaten anything in last 18 hours.
3 p.m. I am loosing interest in watching movies.Infact no movies which are worth watching are left.
7 p.m. I am stuck up with prison break.8 episodes so far.Going pretty well.
10 p.m. Diary writing aint a fun thing.Not at all interesting.Nothing can match the fun of walking on lonely roads.Like this :

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

ahmm..Now i have just two things to do:
1.Wait for the result of bronchoscopy
2.Keep watching prison break till i get bored.
..Since 10 days i am stuck in a room..240 hours!! gawd ..these stats boils the blood in my veins!! Emergency...I am moving to bed!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.