0

Imprisoned - 3RD MARCH - 6TH DAY

Posted by Saurav Arya on 8:51 AM
10:30 a.m. Good news are coming up!!!
Everyday at 10 a.m. Doctor comes to discuss my situation with me.Day after tomorrow they will conduct PCR test on my sputum specimen.And by Monday evening,they will get the result.In best case, they will let me go to India for 3 weeks!!
These days, I am studying "Understanding Stocks".After finishing it, i will 'try' to read 'Davinci's Code'.

2 p.m. Reading is not my cup of tea.Gave up!
Long long time ago , I can still remember..how that music use to make me smile and i knew that if had more chance then i can make those people dance and may be they be happy for a while.
Whatever be the question,the answer is music!
Rightnow I am thinking about my friends.Wish i could be in touch with all of them.
Shantanu,where can i find you now?
KT,you left smoking..right??
Hassan,Lets meet!!
Rohit,tell me about your latest scandal!!
Navneet,yaar..want to hug you..know why? ;)
Sunny,saale tu Nandini pe line maar raha hai na? :D
Aashish,is se pehle ki jawaani khatam ho jaaye,chal kahi bandibaaji kar aaye dost!
Prabhat,do you remember the night we spent together? ;)
Anunay,kaisa hai re?? I need to discuss my investment stratigies with you!
Kunal,kaisa hai apna team?Kumaresh,Nikhil,Cspn,Mickey,Nishant?
10 p.m. Now I have got realplayer for Linux and I can watch all .rm files!!
Thanks to Pawan!!
ZzzzZzz!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.