0

Imprisoned - 4TH MARCH DAY

Posted by Saurav Arya on 8:53 AM
10:30 a.m. Its my 7th day!! i.e. i am here since last 168 hours!!aww my gawd,one week has gone.I couldnt realise.I lived as if :
I am young and life is long
and there is time to kill today
and then one day I found
1 week has got behind me
no one told me when to run,I missed the starting gun.
11:00 a.m. Its Sunday! also.. 'Holi'Day! Happy Holi to all my dear ones!
Yesterday night, before sleeping I got some ideas which can be transformed into a presentation.New things will join the league of 'pay back to society'.Hows the name 'Second Truth'?
I need a shower!!!
12 a.m. From somewhere I got the food for creativity today!After completing initial work for my forthcoming presentations: 'second thought' and 'Babasaheb Ambedkar', I tried my hands on 'Gimp' and here is what i came up with : 'cheguev-arya'.
12:45 a.m. Listening to Pink Floyd..and not feeling like sleeping!But the day has gone.I should start scribbing in diary entry of 5th March!! Awrite!Owkay!Babye!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.