0

Imprisoned - 28TH FEBRUARY - DAY 3

Posted by Saurav Arya on 8:47 AM
It's 9 a.m.
Everyday I get my breakfast around 8:15 a.m. and at 8:30 a.m., nurse comes for measuring my body temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat.Something interesting happened today morning.A nurse came and asked me : "fare in bagno per pu pu?" I got little idea about what she is asking about, but still..
Me: "Cosa e pu pu?"
Nurse:"fare in bagno per..." (and then she patted her butts) "chatt chatt"
Me: ha ha ha..si!:D
Today morning when I woke up,I was feeling unusual,lazy,weak.To get over this feeling,i jogged in my room.Now I am going to clear my backlogs of yesterday.
11 a.m. Time is moving at good pace.After a short spell of lazyness, i started working!Presently reading an ebook : "Understanding Stocks".Meanwhile I got to know from Doctor that my blood test was "OK" and my "sputum" test is going on.I will get to know the result on Saturday and then they will decide about my stay and treatment.
I personally feel that 'may be' I am having TB but its not the contageous one.I have my own reasons for thinking so.Anyways, medical science relies only on laboratory tests and I will have to keep patience.
10 a.m. 1st March, yesterday night, I was too lazy to complete my diary entry.I took heavy dinner: curd,pollo,salad,verdure,pane,pasta and then crashed on bed.Before sunset, i saw movie "After Sunset".Salma Hayek..mm.. I love her.!
I dreamt about yatching,Holi and then I cant remember the last dream I saw.I have got an ebook:The interpretation of dreams by sigmund freud but till now this ebook could not make an entry in my "to do" list.First,I have to complete "Understanding stocks" and then only can think of any other ebook.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nomadic Ramblings All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.